Wednesday, December 03, 2008

Missing Songs

It is around 7:30 pm on Wednesday as I slowly gear up for my weekly work shift.

Ky visited this week and informed me that my songs from Alchemy and Border Crossings were now inaccessible on line. He said the pages had disappeared.

I checked and although I still found the pages, I found that the .ram files (Real Audio) were not playing properly. Maybe it has been too long since I updated my player.

I spent a good portion of today recreating mp3 versions of my songs Destiny (from the album Alchemy) and Master Five Willows (from Border Crossings).

You can now access them at my Eagalic Music website at http://www.eagalicmusic.com/music and I should have the lyrics posted in the next few days.

It has been an interesting weekend...and today I took my seawall walk under the cloudy skies. I was expecting sun but that didn't come until I had arrived home in the late afternoon.

I have been processing the news that my blood pressure count is now in the danger zone once again despite following my medication dosage every day.

Last night while meditating before sleep I decided not to worry and let it interfere with my peace of mind.

Without that, (as my sister Marilyn had reminded me) I am in no postion to carry on day to day or to help family.

After all, what is more important than that?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wishing you oodles of Inner Peace, my Friend. Keep on soothing our souls with your blog. We're lucky to know a Precious One as You.

Peace, Love, Respect,
Abdul Qadir